We are recruiting for a Shift Manager in North London. They supply ambient products B2B as well as into food service market. They have invested heavily in their facility, making it a brilliant environment to work in with further resource available to make necessary improvements. Please find further details below;
- Monday to Friday
- Taking responsibility for a small team but exceptional volume of product
- Reporting in to the Production Manager
- Leadership experience within a food manufacturing / FMCG environment
- IOSH Managing Safely or ability to pass the qualification
- HACCP Level 2 or ability to pass the qualification
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- The ability to motivate individuals to work towards a common goal
When taking this brief our client really emphasised the need for a strength of character from the successful candidate. The site deals with large volumes daily and the ability to hit KPI’s and meet deadlines is essential. The Production Manager will provide exceptional support and guidance whenever necessary and will be a fantastic source of information regarding the business and the sector.
I understand that an advert rarely provides all the information you need, so please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 0115 9214807, or preferably send a copy of your CV and the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch.