Linking Talent and Opportunity
I am newly recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager to oversee the Technical and Quality departments. My client is quality supplier of assured British beef products to retailers, butchers and food service professionals across Europe. Ensuring the site achieves BRC and meets customer requirements. To assist, develop and support the QC Team in monitoring and evaluating product systems by maintaining site production/quality standards (as per customer and legal requirements).
Involvement in the monitoring, investigating and trending of complaint data with emphasis in progressing the reduction of customer complaints to achieve and improve on company targets. Involvement in ensuring HACCP is operated throughout the site. Generate and maintain Technical KPI's. Communicate cross-functionally to resolve any quality issues and drive improvements in the factory.
- A track record of delierving Technical/Quality strategy and engaging with leading and developing a skilled motivated team.
- Track record of succesfully delivering improvement projects within given timescales.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record and excellent stakeholder management.
- HACCP Level 3
- Technically competent with good understanding of legislative and customer requirement.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP, BRC and Red Tractor
- Meat background experience.
ElevateRTC are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ElevateRTC are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Copyright ©2018 ElevateRTC
Site design by Zero One Design Ltd
Copyright ©2019 ElevateRTC