£32,000 Per Annum
Our client based in Norfolk is looking to recruit a Process Development Technologist. Reporting into the Process Development Manageryou will work as part of a team to ensure the smooth transfer of new products from NPD through to Production, ensuring that all products are market leading and at the highest quality in both branded and private label.
- Organise, lead and complete factory trials, prelaunch trials and shelf life trials.
- Ensure all documents are completed, verified and processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend panels to ensure consistency of products.
- Responsible for communication not only within the team but across the wider business, working with NPD as well as Production.
- Conduct and complete transit trials and all trials in line with customer requirement.
- Ideally a degree in a Food related subject or equivalent in experience.
- A proven track record of working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work to tight time scales and manage critical paths.
- A forward thinker who comes up with solutions.
- Experience in a chilled food manufacturing environment
If you are looking for a challenging new role and the above applies to you then please get in touch.
ElevateRTC - FMCG Recruitment Specialists