Sales Development Manager – Confectionary – Greater London
Our Client, one of the UK’s best loved confectionary brands, seek a talented and ambitious Sales Development Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a territory-based Sales Development Manager to join the business and manage a portfolio that could include Major Wholesale/ Cash & Carry and Retailers.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop confectionery sales through sales & volume distribution and display execution.
- Work with Wholesale/Cash & Carry customers to maximise sales revenues and account KPI’s set
- Customer account execution at depot/head office level in line with agreed National Account Manager promotional activity
- Build and manage strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Agree / Negotiate sales prices and product ranges
- Promote new products
- Maximise sales and profit growth across all managed accounts
- Drive sales whilst managing cost against budget
- Passionate and driven to be the best
- A proven track record of sales within an FMCG
- Experience in sales and negotiation within Food / FMCG environment
- Target driven
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Confident, Motivated and determined to achieve goals
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capable of interpreting and delivering on business objectives
- Experience of developing in-depth knowledge about products and services
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary + Car + Benefits.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Commutable from: Greater London, London, Croydon, Bromley, Twickenham, Wembley, Harrow, Romford, Hornchurch, Ilford, Barking, Dagenham, Uxbridge, Richmond, Kingston upon Thames, Sidcup, Orpington,
Similar Roles: Account Manager, National Account Executive, Business Manager, Key Account Manager, KAM, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Graduate, Sales Representative, Trader, Business Development, Sales Executive, Commercial Executive, BDM, SDM, Sales Development Manager, Rep, Sales Rep, Territory Sales Representative.