£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Our client, an award winning traditional high street butcher in Oxfordshire, is looking for an experienced Butcher who is passionate and motivated to join the Butchery team. If you are excited by the idea of joining a busy, unique and exciting business, please read on. Our client’s business is built on a passion for growing, farming, producing and providing impeccable organic meat.
As a Butcher, you will:
- Share and deliver an amazing food experience to our customers.
- Champion the quality of fresh meat in store, ensuring the counter is beautifully merchandised, maintaining outstanding cleanliness.
- Take ownership of the sales performance of butchery, driving and improving basket spend of fresh meat products, providing feedback and making recommendations on range enhancements.
- Work closely with our supply chain team, ensuring tight control of stock ordering.
- Maintain a safe food environment, complying with H&S regulations, internal audit requirements, and attending training courses when requested.
Our client’s stores are open 6 days a week, so being able to work flexibly is vital. The role will be based upon a 40hr week. In return you’ll receive a very competitive salary, plus service charge and other benefits.
The role will require lots of energy and confidence, as you’ll be expected to know quite a lot about the company, their produce and their recipes. You’ll be chatting with their customers throughout the day, so having excellent English skills, both spoken and written, is important too. Ideally you’ll have experience working in similar high end retail environments with butchery experience.
This role will suit people who are hugely passionate about food, and will take great pride in sharing great food experiences with customers.
Keywords: Butcher, Retail, Meat, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Game, Sausage, Bacon, Dairy, Dry Aged, Dry Aging, Food
This role may be suitable for people with experience as any of the following: Butcher, Butchery Supervisor, Team Leader, Boner, Trimmer, Head Butcher, Senior Butcher
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Role: Butcher, Retail Butcher, Shop Manager, Meat Manager, Butchery Supervisor, Boning Hall, Boner, Trimmer
Keywords: Butcher, Meat, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Game, Sausage, Bacon,
Relevant Business Sectors: Butchery, Meat,
Commutable from Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Brackley