Are you a skilled and enthusiastic Retail Butcher?
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, read on….
Our client, a successful family business, with a network of farmshop style retail outlets, are looking for talented Retail Butchers to join the team at their location near Northampton.
Reporting to the Butchery Manager the successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of this busy shop.
- Excellent Knife Skills
- The ability to Bone, Cut, Tie and Portion Control
- Producing products for sale
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service
- A passion for food
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- A passion for customer service
- Butchery experience
- Have a polite, efficient and friendly manner with good customer service skills.
- Be well motivated and able to work well within a small team.
- Follow correct health and safety, and hygiene regulations and ensure high standards of cleanliness.
This is a full time position, days only, working 5 days from 7 (including weekends). Ave. 47.5 hour week.
The successful candidate will be joining a multi-site multi-award winning family business with an excellent reputation in their sector. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a butchery business that has aspirations to grow considerably. In return for meeting the above criteria, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary (dependent on skills and experience)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and over 18 years old.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are food industry specialists. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the food & drink sector – please get in touch for further details.