- Are you a skilled and enthusiastic Retail Butcher?
- Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
If so, read on….
Our client, a successful family business, with 2 shops in South London, are looking for talented Retail Butchers to join their team.
We are looking for butchers with excellent customer service skills, who speak fluent English, have experience with presentation and display and are able to butcher to the highest standards (including full carcass butchery).
Reporting to the Butchery Manager the successful candidate will assist in the day to day running of this busy shop.
As a Butcher, you will:
- Share and deliver an amazing food experience to customers.
- Share responsibility for the quality of fresh meat in store, ensuring the counter is beautifully merchandised, maintaining outstanding cleanliness.
- Take ownership of the sales performance of butchery, driving and improving basket spend of fresh meat products, providing feedback and making recommendations on range enhancements.
- Maintain a safe food environment, complying with H&S regulations, internal audit requirements, and attending training courses when requested.
- A passion for food
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- A passion for customer service
- Full Carcass Butchery experience
- Have a polite, efficient and friendly manner with good customer service skills.
- Be well motivated and able to work well within a small team.
The roles are full time, working 5 days out of 7, a mixture of early and late shifts and weekends
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary (between £26,000 - £30,000 dependent on skills and experience), with salary review upon successful completion of probationary period. Further benefits include a Christmas bonus, staff discount, yearly salary reviews, 28 days holiday per year, uniform supplied, company pension scheme.
This role may be suitable for people with experience as any of the following: Butcher, Butchery Supervisor, Butchery Team Leader, Boner, Trimmer, Head Butcher, Senior Butcher
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.