Are you an experienced Reliability Engineer with excellent problem-solving skills?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are actively recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to join the established Engineering team at this multi-site business at their location in Louth.
Working closely with the Engineering Planner, and supporting the Site Engineering Manager, your primary focus will be to manage assets through their entire life-cycle – with an eye on safety, performance, risk consequence management and total cost of ownership.
The Reliability Engineer will develop and manage the programme of equipment inspections and repairs whilst effectively supporting the engineering team to achieve target requirements. in safety, production output, quality and cost.
The position is also key in supporting the Engineering Manager to deliver core key objectives and operational performance targets.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (preferably gained within the packaging sector)
- Solid knowledge of CI Manufacturing Practices and a proven track record of using continuous improvement tools and techniques
- A working knowledge of SAP systems.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Strong budget control and commercial awareness.
- Competent in the use of SAP-PM and Microsoft office software, particularly Excel.
- Proven leadership and people management experience with a pro-active approach to change management.
- Candidates with a recognised professional mechanical qualification will be treated favourably
- Lean experience, although not essential, would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes a highly competitive basic salary (dependant on skills and experience). Candidates looking to relocate may be eligible for relocation assistance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely ambitious, market leading employer that is passionate about developing, and empowering, their people.
This role could be suitable for you if you have a proven track record of success in any of the following roles: CI / Continuous Improvement Engineer, Asset Care Manager, Project Engineer, Development Engineer, Asset Engineer, Asset Performance Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer