We are looking to recruit a Reliability Engineer for a market leading food manufacturer based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
The company are a multi-site company across the UK and specialise in some of the most well known products on our shelves. They specialise in the manufacturing of food 2 go products and ready to eat snacks, and are constantly updating their product range.
The Reliability Engineer role will involve Managing and developing the engineering department’s processes and procedures. Ensure that the department is compliant with all customer codes of practise and internal audits.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following experiences
- Previous experience as a Reliability Engineer.
- Food industry experience desirable
- To be responsible and the principle contact for the engineering CMMS system
- Understanding of plant machinery maintenance
- Working towards production downtime figures
- Understanding of health and safety within food manufacturing environment
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and qualifications
- Recognised time served engineering apprenticeship
- NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds/HNC/ONC qualified
- 16th Edition or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Experience with electrical control panels, SCADA, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi PLC’s
The Reliability Engineer role attracts an annual salary of £37,000 - £38,000 on a Days based shift pattern.
The Reliability Engineer role will be a great chance to join a company who are a market leader and eventually lead a team of engineers. If you are ambitious and have a proven track record in engineering then this role is definitely for you!