Our client is a global business with sites across the UK, manufacturing ambient food products. They’re currently looking for a Quality Manager to take full responsibility for a team of QA’s. Please find further details below;
- Monday to Friday, business hours (flexibility required)
- Taking responsibility for a team of 4, with extensive opportunity for strategic input
- Genuine opportunity of progression, either within the UK or across Europe
- Leadership experience within a food manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Experience in a BRC accredited site
- Ability and willingness to mentor / develop / coach junior employees within Quality
- Comfortable and confident communicating with customers
- A passion for the food industry
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to move into a newly created role, within a global organisation. The chance of growth, development and progression will be made clear and pathways will be created for those individuals that excel in their position. You’d have exposure to a leadership team with vast experience and success in both business growth and business turnaround.
This position would be ideal for a food graduate with 3 or 4 years’ experience in food manufacturing.