Our client needs a Production Team Leader for their site in Cambridgeshire. They’re a leading supplier of top quality veg both into retailers and B2B. They have a fantastic reputation in their sector and do all they can to maintain exceptionally high standards alongside the growth and development of their employees, therefore they’re looking for someone who shares those values. Please find further details below;
- £25,000 – £28,000
- Working 5 in 7, days based role
- Reporting in to the Production Manager with several reports
- Leadership experience within a food manufacturing / FMCG environment
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- The ability to motivate individuals to work towards a common goal
- An understanding of Fresh Produce and the unique challenges of the sector
When taking this brief our client really emphasised the need for a strength of character from the successful candidate. The Production Manager will provide exceptional support and guidance whenever necessary and will be a fantastic source of information regarding the business and the sector.
I understand that an advert rarely provides all the information you need, so please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 0115 9214807, or preferably send a copy of your CV and the best time to reach you to email@example.com and I’ll be in touch.