Our client, a well-respected Fresh Produce business supplying a range of products into the UK’s major retailers, is seeking a Production Planner for their site in Central Kent. Reporting directly into the Operations Manager you’d have the support of two admin staff to assist with your day to day duties.
- Produce production plans to ensure product is graded and packed to meet production and order deadlines
- Ensure packing plan is suitable to meet the requirements of the sales programme
- Utilise and prioritise fruit stock as appropriate taking in to account volume, quality, age etc.
- Ensure data integrity in stock management software systems
What you will receive in return;
- £25,000 to £28,000
- The chance to build a career within a well-established and highly respected fresh produce business
- Exposure to exceptional leadership with a depth of industry knowledge
If this position doesn’t sound like something that would fit your skill set, but you are looking for something new, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Elevate RTC recruit across multiple sectors within food manufacturing, across all departments including Operations, Production, Commercial, NPD etc. I’d be more than happy to discuss your circumstances and see if I could be of assistance. I’m contactable in the office on 0115 9214807 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.