Our client, a renowned multi-site food manufacturer with production facilities across the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Production Planner to join their Supply Chain division. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain and working closely with Procurement and Commercial, you will play a pivotal role in a restructure of the Supply Chain department.
- Managing weekly / daily production plans in Excel, maintaining formulas and adding new products when required
- Weekly sales forecasting and planning too ensure minimum waste and maximum service levels
- Working closely with major retailers, especially during promotions, peak times and new product launches to gain as much information as possible to ensure stock availability
- Working closely with the Junior Production Planner, aiding their development
What you will receive in return;
- £30,000 to £35,000
- The chance to build a career within a well-established and highly respected food business
- Exposure to exceptional leadership with a depth of industry knowledge
If this position doesn’t sound like something that would fit your skill set, but you are looking for something new, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Elevate RTC recruit across multiple sectors within food manufacturing, across all departments including Operations, Production, Commercial, NPD etc. I’d be more than happy to discuss your circumstances and see if I could be of assistance. I’m contactable in the office on 0115 9214807 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.