We are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join a well-established and renowned Food Manufacturer in South Wales.
The ideal Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in optimising performance of Processing Equipment, be a great problem solver and have a real passion for engineering.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Previous experience as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer within the Food or FMCG environment
- Have experience working with AC/DC drives at various speeds
- Experience working with robotics
- Have knowledge programming and fault-finding PLCs
- Have extensive electrical experience
- Undertake PPM and reactive maintenance
- Experience working with electro mechanical maintenance on high speed machines
The preferred qualifications for this opportunity are:
- Recognised qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering (NVQ/BTEC/HNC/City & Guilds)
- 16th/17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC fault finding training
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
The Successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will be the starting point for a growing engineering team and will lead into a management position.
The role will be a challenge and will test even the best of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
However, if you are up for a challenge and passionate about engineering then this role is the next step forward in your career!