We are Looking for a Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join one of the Uk’s largest manufactures of Seafood and Fish. The company specialises in manufacturing seafood products both globally and nationally and prides itself on the Passion, knowledge and expertise of each team member.
The chosen Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working as part of a team. Must be able to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance including PPM’s, breakdowns, and repairs to a wide range of automated machinery.
Key Accountabilities of the Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer
- Repair and maintain all site equipment
- Undertake repair work or testing while completing the relevant documents
- Record all maintenance work in either the log book or computer systems
- Be flexible with engineering colleagues by changing and sharing duties
- Directly work with the chief engineer to manager safety standards and compliance requirements
- Uphold and enforce relevant systems of work required by statutory customer and factory requirements
- Flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements
- Have the independence and initiative to ensure that all breakdown and repairs are left to in a safe condition
The ideal Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer should possess: -
- Experience working within the food industry or similar FMCG manufacturing environment
- Time served electrician with 17th Edition Qualification
- HND Level or above in relevant engineering Qualification
- Complying with Health & Safety requirements for engineering and electrical work
- Great team working abilities
- The ability to fault find and undertake root cause analysis.
- Good engineering practices to reduce the risk of product contamination
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance. This role won’t be a walk in the park but if you want to get real job satisfaction and grow along with a rapidly expanding company then this is your next step.