We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a well-known Dairy. We are on the search for a Multi-Skilled Engineer who works well within a team environment, has a keen eye for detail when it comes to engineering, and someone who is passionate about progressing their career.
The company specialise in the manufacturing of dairy products and have a number of sites across the United Kingdom. They have contracts with some of the largest retailers in the UK and are looking for an engineer to join the team due to demand. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for machinery efficiency and improving production.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous experience as Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Food, Beverage or FMCG experience
- Responding to breakdowns and general maintenance repairs
- Working as a team or under own initiative to reduce downtime and improve efficiency of plant machinery performance
- Adhering to company health and safety policies
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications,
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds)
- Wiring Regulations
- Mechanical or Electrical training
The Multi-Skilled Engineer role is for a days-based role which an excited shift pattern allowing long weekends. The Multi-Skilled Engineer role will be a challenge and will test the very best of engineer. However, if you are passionate about what you do and are keen to progress your career within a highly reputable business then this role is definitely for you!