£28,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
We are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Engineer to join a fast moving food industry company based in Wrexham, North Wales.
We are looking for a Multi-skilled Engineer with a proven track record in problem solving, and someone who works well under pressure. We are also looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and someone who likes a challenge.
The company are based in Wrexham in North Wales, and specialise in the production of the finest cheeses. They are part of a UK wide group and are a market leader in their field.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following experiences
- Previous role as a Multi-skilled Engineer within the food/fmcg or factory environment
- Optimise the performance of the automated machinery
- Continuous Improvement involvement
- Preventative and reactive maintenance within a food or fmcg environment
- Providing support on the upgrade and installations of new equipment
We would also like to hear from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship
- 16th/17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- NVQ/BTEC/HNC/HND/City & Guilds
- Recognised engineering training programme
The shift pattern for the Multi-skilled Engineer is a double day shift (6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm) and a salary of £28,000 - £31,000. The role also offers 25 days holiday and a company pension package.
The role will be challenging and test the resolve of any Multi-skilled Engineer, however if you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of a company who are forward thinking and are leading their market from the front, then this role is definitely for you.