We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a fast moving and rapidly expanding food manufacturing company in North Wales.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is multi-skilled, someone who is passionate about engineering and has a keen eye for detail. We are looking for an engineer who wants to progress their career with a company with a great future.
The company specialise in the manufacturing of healthy bars, and have some major contracts within the largest retailers. They are a multi site company, growing considerably and are producing new brands regularly.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within manufacturing/production
- Experience of reactive and PPM maintenance
- Fault finding and testing
- Upkeep of plant machinery and reducing downtime
- Installation of new machines, and electrical installations when required.
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship
- Recognised engineering qualifications
- Experience of food manufacturing
- Mechanical training (Welding, Fabricating, Pneumatics and Hydraulics)
- Electrical training (PLC's)
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts a competitive salary of £34,400 and is on a rotating shift Monday - Friday (6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm) including other great company benefits.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be a challenging role and will require you to work as a team to problem solve and improve the overall efficiency of the factory. However if you are passionate and keen to progress your career within a fast improving company then this role is definitely for you!