A leading manufacturer based in Perth is looking to add to its engineering team. A motivated Maintenance Engineer is required, with a rewarding salary
The successful candidate will be part of an engineering team that manufactures quality produce. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy environment.
This is a Day based role- 40 hours a week.
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- A strong Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background
- A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship is desirable
- Experience within a Food / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- A calm and logical approach under pressure.
- The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.