We are Looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the Uk’s largest manufactures of Meat.
The chosen Maintenance Engineer will possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working as part of a team. Must be able to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance including PPM’s, breakdowns, and repairs to a wide range of automated machinery.
Key Accountabilities of the Maintenance engineer
- Repair and maintain all site equipment
- Undertake repair work or testing while completing the relevant documents
- Record all maintenance work in either the log book or computer systems
- Be flexible with engineering colleagues by changing and sharing duties
- Directly work with the chief engineer to manager safety standards and compliance requirements
- Uphold and enforce relevant systems of work required by statutory customer and factory requirements
- Flexible approach to shift working to meet factory requirements
- Have the independence and initiative to ensure that all breakdown and repairs are left to in a safe condition
The ideal Maintenance Engineer should possess: -
- Experience working within the food industry or similar FMCG manufacturing environment
- Time served electrician with 17th Edition Qualification
- HND Level or above in relevant engineering Qualification
- Complying with Health & Safety requirements for engineering and electrical work
- Great team working abilities
- The ability to fault find and undertake root cause analysis.
- Good engineering practices to reduce the risk of product contamination
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised Maintenance engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work to work a Monday to Friday role. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance. This role won’t be a walk in the park but if you want to get real job satisfaction and grow along with a rapidly expanding company then this is your next step.