If you’re a Maintenance engineer looking for your next move, then I have just the job for you. The company were formed over 25 years ago and lead their market in the UK. They are looking for an experience Maintenance Engineer ideally with experience as a supervisor with either a Mechanical and Electrical bias, so no matter what your bias, please read on…
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within FMCG is essential
To be the successful Maintenance Engineer, you will ideally have one the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- NVQ Level 3
- Time served Apprenticeship
We understand that experience is sometimes as good as qualifications, so if this role seems perfect- apply now! This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role… however the successful Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a fantastic salary between 35-40k for a Monday to Friday day shift role.
If you’re a Maintenance Engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below...