Linking Talent and Opportunity
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a well established and highly reputable food manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who has a keen eye for detail and someone who works well within a team environment. We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge and has a passion for engineering.
The company specialise in the manufacturing of cereals and a number of snack bar products. They are based in Northamptonshire and are rapidly expanding. They are looking for someone to join their maintenance team due to demands of the business.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
• Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer
• Food manufacturing experience
• Responding to breakdowns both mechanically and electrically
• Continuous Improvement methods
• PPM maintenance schedules
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
• Recognised engineering qualification
• Time served engineering apprenticeship
• Previous food industry experience
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
• PLC training
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts a salary of £38,000 plus overtime on a day shift pattern Monday - Friday.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be challenging and will test the best of engineer. However if you have a passion for engineering and would like the chance to join a highly reputable business with a great future then this role is definitely for you.
Copyright ©2018 ElevateRTC
Site design by Zero One Design Ltd
Copyright ©2019 ElevateRTC