Are you a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who’s looking for your next role?
Do you look objectively at every side of an idea or situation? Are you innovative, creative, do you lead and inspire?
If so, this will be right up your street…
We want you to work as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer within one of, if not the biggest food manufacturer in the world.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- To have a working knowledge of PLC control systems
- You’ll be confident when carrying out Planned and Reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Fault finding will be second nature to you- you’ll problem solve and establish route cause fixes
- You’ll comply with food safety standards and controls to guarantee all work is completed correctly and safely
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
- You’ll undertake risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensure conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Installation and commissioning experience would be ideal, but not critical
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within Food/FMCG is essential
To be successful, you must have one of the following in the relevant discipline:
- HNC/HND or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Apprentice trained maintenance engineer
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a maintenance engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below…