If you’re a Maintenance engineer looking for your next move, then I have just the job for you.
The company were formed over 40 years ago and lead their market in the UK and Europe.
They require both Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, so no matter what your bias, please read on…
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within FMCG is essential
To be successful, you will ideally have one the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- NVQ Level 3
- Apprentice trained maintenance engineer
- We understand that experience is sometimes as good as qualifications, so if this role seems perfect- apply now!
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a maintenance engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below...