We’re currently seeking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
Planned maintenance will be the primary point of call, reactive when required. You won’t be firefighting, and you’ll have more than enough time for Continuous Improvement projects.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Oil and clean machinery and parts
- Fit new parts as required
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
It is essential for the Maintenance Engineer to have experience in a production environment.
The salary this Maintenance Engineer vacancy is £36,300 working a day shift 07:00 to 15:30. There is an on call rota which works out at 1 day a week Monday to Thursday. Then 1 in 5 weekend cover which is Friday to Monday morning.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector.