Mon – Fri; DAYS ONLY
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with excellent problem-solving skills?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This could be the role you have been looking for…
We are actively recruiting for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join this hugely successful multi-site business at their location near Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for conducting all routine preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Lead the site maintenance strategy - focusing on equipment and process reliability and continuous improvement.
- Manage routine maintenance
- Manage spare parts inventory
- Work closely with OEMs (and other contract service providers)
- Monitor asset performance and maintenance effectiveness
- Identify, and prioritise, areas for continuous improvement focus.
- Continually develop an environment that promotes constructive involvement and engagement in the Engineering team
This is a Monday – Friday DAYS ONLY ROLE (0700 – 1530; Monday – Friday) with the ability to earn overtime on Saturdays.
- NVQ 3 or BTEC qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Background in a manufacturing environment, print/packaging would be an advantage
- An electrical bias would be advantageous
- Experienced in Continuous Improvement methodology e.g. 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Root Cause Analysis and Practical Problem-Solving techniques
- Ability to handle stock control, and supplier communication and correspondence via a variety of integrated business systems
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £37,000 (dependant on skills and experience) plus a host of other benefits, including 33 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection