Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for the opportunity to join one of the biggest players in the market?
If so, please read on...
The company is a market leader in the recycling industry within the UK and Europe who are leading the eco-friendly market to new highs. The opportunity is for a Maintenance Engineer to join this growing companies cause and work together towards a brighter future.
We would like to hear from you If:
- Experienced with Industrial Machinery
- Have an understanding of PLCs
- Have good fabrication skills
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Interoperate and understand Electrical Drawings
- Variable speed Drives and 3 phase electrical power are second nature
- HNC, HND, NVQ, Time served engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
If you have had experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer than this position could still be relevant for yourself.
This position is for a nightshift.
This isn’t a walk in the park! But if you’re a Maintenance Engineer looking for a challenge with a truly rewarding ethos, then this is the company for you.
Don’t hesitate Click apply below.