We're currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work with a fast moving company based in Glasgow who are leading their market from the front.
The company specialise in manufacturing high quality bakery products for restaurants and retailers across the United Kingdom and Europe, and have excellent plans for the future. They operate from a number of sites in the UK, and this site in particular has fantastic plans to increase head count and production.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve working with a team of multi-skilled engineers to improve overall plant efficiency, respond to machinery breakdowns and adhere to scheduled PPM's. There will also be a great opportunity to implement continuous improvement and be hands on in delivering projects that will ultimately lead to improvements in production.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following experiences,
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer or Technician
- experience working for a food or FMCG manufacturing company
- ability to operate under pressure within fast moving environment
- working knowledge of PLC's and automated control systems
- knowledge of asset management systems & maintenance techniques
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualification (NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds/HNC/ONC)
- Accreditted wiring regulations (16th, 17th or 18th Edition)
- PLC literate and knowledge of automated control systems and PLC's
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts an attractive salary of between £35,000 - £38,000 over a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (days and nights). The role offers an excellent pension and holiday allowance, with internal and external training opportunities to develop your career.
The role will be challenge and will test the very best of engineer, however if you are looking for career development with the chance to join a market leading organisation then this role is definitely for you!