We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join a well-established and renowned Food Manufacturer.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in optimising performance of Food Processing Equipment, be a great problem solver and have a real passion for engineering.
The company specialise in the production of Chilled high care products and has built a successful Brand within retail, food service and business to business.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within the Food or FMCG environment
- Have experience working with AC/DC drives at various speeds
- Have knowledge programming and fault-finding PLCs
- Have extensive electrical experience
- Undertake PPM and reactive maintenance
- Experience working with electro mechanical maintenance on high speed machines
The preferred qualifications for this opportunity are:
- Recognised qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering (NVQ/BTEC/HNC/City & Guilds)
- 16th/17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC fault finding training
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
In exchange for the above the successful Maintenance Engineer role will receive a basic salary of £37,000
The role will be a challenge and will test even the best Maintenance Engineer. However, if you are up for a challenge and passionate about engineering then this role is the next step forward in your career!