We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a well established and highly reputable manufacturing company on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.
The company are a market leader within the recycling and packaging industry, and boast a number of sites UK wide and also across Europe.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a real passion for engineering, someone with a keen eye for detail and someone who is a proven problem solver. The ideal engineer will be able to work well under their own initiative and within a team environment. The role will also involve reactive and planned maintenance on high speed manufacturing machinery, conducting continuous improvement initiatives and completing specified projects.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer within the food, packaging or FMCG industries
- Reactive breakdown and PPM schedules
- Experience in PLC fault finding
- Working to engineering KPI's and reducing downtime of machinery
- Working to current Health and Safety regulations
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering (NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds)
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training course
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts a salary of £43,000 (inclusive of annual company bonus) and is on a 4 on 4 off based shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be challenging and will test the very best engineer. However if you are passionate about progressing your career and the chance to join a fantastic organisation then this role is definitely for you!