We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a market leading food manufacturer based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
The company are a multi-site company across the UK and specialise in some of the most well known products on our shelves. They specialise in the manufacturing of food 2 go products and ready to eat snacks, and are constantly updating their product range.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve ensuring production machinery is kept up to speed and operating at optimum levels. The role will be a mixture of scheduled PPM’s and reacting to breakdowns when required.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following experiences
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, electrical or mechanical engineer or Technician
- Food industry experience desirable
- Understanding of plant machinery maintenance
- Working towards production downtime figures
- Understanding of health and safety within food manufacturing environment
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and qualifications
- Recognised time served engineering apprenticeship
- NVQ/BTEC/City & Guilds/HNC/ONC qualified
- 16th Edition or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Experience with electrical control panels, SCADA, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi PLC’s
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts an annual salary of £35,000 - £40,000 on a four on four off shift with two days and then two nights.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be a great chance to join a company who are a market leader and eventually lead a team of engineers. If you are ambitious and have a proven track record in engineering then this role is definitely for you!