We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join a well established and highly reputable food manufacturing company based in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a real passion for engineering and someone who works well within a team environment. We are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, and a keen eye for detail.
The company specialise in the manufacturing and packaging of flours, nuts and seeds. They are based in the heart of Buckinghamshire and are rapidly expanding. They are looking for someone to join their maintenance team due to demands of the business.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
- Previous role as a Maintenance Engineer
- Food manufacturing experience
- Responding to breakdowns both mechanically and electrically
- Continuous Improvement methods
- PPM maintenance schedules
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualification
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Previous food industry experience
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training
The Maintenance Engineer role attracts a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 on a flexi shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be challenging and will test the best of engineer. However if you have a passion for engineering and would like the chance to join a highly reputable business with a great future then this role is definitely for you.