Our client, a renowned multi-site food manufacturer with production facilities across the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Logistics and Planning Assistant to join their Supply Chain division. Reporting to the Logistics and Planning Manager and working closely with Despatch and Procurement, you will play a pivotal role in a restructure of the Supply Chain department.
- Liaising with international suppliers on a day to day basis (Spanish language skills necessary)
- Complete and maintain a master loading plan detailing all arrivals from all sources and ensure that this always remains up to date
- Raising delivery notes and issuing booking references for all direct deliveries
- Ensure that the company has the most cost-effective solution for market and courier distribution by building a network of non-primary hauliers
What you will receive in return;
- Salary up to £25,000 DOE
- Various other benefits
- Days based role
- Exposure to exceptional leadership with a depth of industry knowledge
If this position doesn’t sound like something that would fit your skill set, but you are looking for something new, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Elevate RTC recruit across multiple sectors within food manufacturing, across all departments including Operations, Production, Commercial, NPD etc. I’d be more than happy to discuss your circumstances and see if I could be of assistance. I’m contactable in the office on 0115 9214807 or via email at email@example.com.