Linking Talent and Opportunity
We are working with a client who is looking for an Interim Development Chef to effectively contribute to the work of the Innovation Department to help bring out a new product ready meal product line.
We are looking for someone that can add value to a small team through commercially focused innovation and development for their branded label ready meals.
As Development Chef you will oversee the menu and recipe development in line with the client's brief, you will also work with a team of chefs to deliver the new line to a brief given.
This role would suit someone who is creative and has a real passion for modern techniques and ideas. A Chef with a passion for Food2go would be beneficial to this role.
This Development Chef role offers a great work-life balance; the usual hours tend to be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm unless an event is on.
· Minimum of 2 years industry experience
· The successful candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
· Verbal & written communication
· Team contribution and motivational skills
· Knowledge of Food Legislation
· Knowledge of Quality & Food Safety Procedures, HACCP microbiological and analytical techniques and interpretation of results and factory and Company Procedures, Policies and Quality Standards.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position please call Anna on 01159214807 or click “Apply” below
Copyright ©2018 ElevateRTC
Site design by Zero One Design Ltd