I’m currently looking for a Hygiene & Facilities Manager on behalf of a valued client of ours, for their site in Bedfordshire. First and foremost, you’d be tasked with implementing a new Hygiene System, as what they have in place currently, although functional, is a little outdated.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Support the Plant Manager and Technical team in delivering BRC accreditation
- Ensure the site is always audit ready
- Possess a high understanding of the quality systems and ensure that they are adhered to
- Understand the traceability process
- Collaborate with the Engineering Manager on the maintenance schedule to maximise asset availability for the site
- Experience leading Hygiene teams in a food manufacturing facility
- The ability to communicate and manage both shop floor operatives and those above them
- Experience of audits e.g. AIB/SQMS, BRC/M&S, PIU, TFMS
- Experience of contributing to a multi-functional operational management team
- Trained in pest awareness and COSHH
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus system.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.