If you’re an Engineering Manager who’s looking for your next challenge, then look no further.
You’ll manage the planning and safe delivery of maintenance activities to ensure there is no adverse impact on the Manufacturing plan, while upholding the reliability and availability of the facility within the agreed budget.
Your main duties will involve:
- Develop innovative maintenance and engineering processes that deliver the lowest possible cost
- Implement engineering best practice and support site strategy, whilst ensuring KPIs are achieved through continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor asset performance to ensure all priorities are met, and any engineering related downtime is minimised
- Analyse and understand root cause of all engineering related downtime and implement robust engineering solutions to minimise
- Manage technical apprenticeship programme to ensure that the company's succession plan is achieved whilst at the same time individual development needs are met
- Support technical element of all New Product Introduction
- Managing Engineering projects, ensuring successful completion on time and within budget limits
- Manage the annual engineering budget
- Identify and deliver CAPEX opportunities focused on productivity, deficiencies and capacity improvements
- Provide progress reports and data on performance as required
We’re ideally looking for someone with strong management skills and experience of working on CAPEX projects, but you don’t mind getting back on the tools when required.
If the above sounds like you, please click apply below: