We are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager for a rapidly expanding and well established Company.
We are recruiting for an Engineering Manager with a real passion for engineering, someone who has a proven track record in managing a team of engineers within the FMCG industry, and someone who can lead a team from the front. In recent months they have undergone major investment with brand new machinery aimed at increasing turnover and quality of product.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following experiences
- Previous experience as an Engineering Manager
- Previous experience working as a manager/supervisor/shift engineer
- Maintaining a scheduled PPM system
- Managing internal engineering functions
- Covering breakdowns to ensure minimal disruption
- Experience of managing engineering budgets and projects
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Ten years or more in the FMCG industry
- Recognised engineering qualifications
- Degree in engineering
- Time-served apprenticeship
The Engineering Manager role is working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm for a competitive salary between £45,000 and £55,000. There are also excellent company benefits and sickness scheme also.
The role will be challenging and test the most experienced of Engineering Manager, however if you are passionate about engineering and leading a team of Multi-skilled Engineers then this role is definitely for you!