Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Mon – Fri: 3 Shift System, 1 Weekend in 4
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with excellent problem-solving skills?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This could be the role you have been looking for…
We are actively recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join this hugely successful multi-site manufacturing business at their location near Belper, Derbyshire.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will play a vital role in the ongoing development and maintenance of the site.
- Responsible for conducting preventative and reactive asset maintenance
- Focusing on the safety and reliability of the equipment to ensure they meet production demands.
- Restore equipment during unplanned breakdowns
- Provide technical feedback on the assets to production and engineering stakeholders.
- Work closely with the management team to develop risk assessments, adhere to safe systems of work processes and deliver objective and performance targets.
41.5 hours per week – Working a rotating 3 shift pattern (Shift 1: Mon – Thurs 0600-1400, Fri 0600-1100; Shift 2: Mon – Thurs 1400-2200, Fri 1100-1600; Shift 3: Mon – Thurs 2200-0600, Fri 1600-2100) and 1 weekend in every four (Saturday & Sunday 6-2)
- Fully qualified Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician, accredited to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or BTEC
- Effective fault diagnostic and have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in autonomous maintenance practices, with a demonstrable background within a maintenance environment and within a factory is essential.
- You will have worked in a fast paced, multi shift environment previously
- A focus on Health and Safety in the workplace
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft tools, in particular Excel
- Experience of using SAP would be beneficial (but not essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established multi-site packaging company with a world class reputation.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of circa £39,000 (dependent on skills and experience) plus a range of excellent benefits.