A leading manufacturer based in Perth is looking to add to its engineering team. A motivated Electrical Engineer is required, with a rewarding salary
The successful Electrical Engineer will be part of an engineering team that manufactures quality produce. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy environment.
This is a Day based role- 40 hours a week.
The right Electrical Engineer will have:
- A strong Electrical Engineering background
- A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship is desirable
- Experience within a Food / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- A calm and logical approach under pressure.
- The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment.
- The ability to Install, Repair and Maintain electrical Systems
- Undertake Planned Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Keep to all targets in compliance with PPM plans
- Assist, where necessary, the works of external contractors
- Carry out day to day repair and maintenance of all equipment on site
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support
- To comply with company policy on all matters concerning health & safety such as risk assessments, safe work procedures
- ONC or higher Qualification
- Electrically trained and qualified
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
- 17th Wiring Regulations
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.