Our client, a renowned multi-site food manufacturer with production facilities across the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Human Resources Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Group HR Director and working closely with the Group HR Manager, you will help drive forward all aspects of HR across the North West.
- Site workforce information
- Coaching and development for all site managers
- Employee relations
- Management of site HR teams
- Site staff pay and benefits
- Site staff learning and development
What we’re looking for;
- Experienced HR Manager
- Significant HR Generalist experience ideally including L&D
- Previous experience in a similar role gained in a Food / FMCG or a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a standalone role in a large site
- Strong on Employee Relations ideally with skills in driving a partnership approach with Trade Unions
- Skilled at working cross functionally and driving change.
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees at all levels within the business
- Able to influence and persuade
- Ideally, candidates will be CIPD qualified
What you will receive in return;
- Competitive basic salary
- The chance to build a career within a well-established and highly respected food business
- Exposure to exceptional leadership with a depth of industry knowledge
If this position doesn’t sound like something that would fit your skill set, but you are looking for something new, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Elevate RTC recruit across multiple sectors within food manufacturing, across all departments including Operations, Production, Commercial, NPD etc. I’d be more than happy to discuss your circumstances and see if I could be of assistance. I’m contactable in the office on 0115 9214807 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.