I'm looking to speak with experienced Butchers/Butchery Managers who are looking for a great opportunity within the Butchery industry. The business I am recruiting is the UK's leading cash & carry, where they offer business customers branded and own-label product which are sold to a wide and varied customer base that includes independent convenience stores, grocers, retailers, forecourts, off-licences, pubs, restaurants, event caterers, schools and care homes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- - Engage with Customers, building relationships with them to understand their business and their needs.
- - Manage a team and relish the opportunity to train Butchers with the support of internal Butchery Apprentice scheme.
- - Responsible for butchery sales & profit.
- - Ensure compliance to health and safety and legal requirements.
- - Ensure that the Butchery Department complies with all legal and company standards.
- - Use your expertise to generate new customers, develop existing customers business and grow Butchery Group.
- - Manage a team to provide the highest customer service and merchandising standards.
- - Previously ran your own Butcher shop or coached and developed a team of Butchers
- - Commercial awareness and the understanding of yields and costs
- - Proven ability to manage profit and loss margins.
- - Excellent customer service and cutting skills
Experience of working within the local area is an advantage but not essential.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
Commutable from: Sutton, Epsom, Croydon, Mitcham, Bromley
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.