Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Retail Butcher to join the talented and enthusiastic team at a farm shop in Lincolnshire. Preparing meat for sale and serving customers this is a key role for the business with plenty of opportunity for personal growth in the future. There are plans for significant investment in the very near future – with a large shop expansion and refurbishment in the offing.
We are looking for a Butcher who is:
- Self-motivated and Passionate
- Boasts strong demonstrable experience in all aspects of butchery
- Able to Bone, Cut and display a wide range of meat to a high standard
- Customer Driven with outstanding customer service skills – confident offering guidance and advice - making sure customers leave with the product they want, know where it has come from and are able to prepare it when they get home
- Able to follow the strict HACCP hygiene system, stock control and waste management procedures
The ideal candidate will be confident and ambitious with the drive to become a Manager in the future
The farm shop is open 7 days a week (including bank holidays) and the successful candidate would be expected to work 5 days from 7 – 47.5 hours a week (with 1 day off during the week and 1 day off at the weekend).
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary between £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependant on skills and experience). This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Butcher to join an award-winning family business with a fantastic reputation.
The business firmly believe in promoting from within – the ideal candidate will be confident and ambitious with the drive to become a Butchery Manager in the future.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are meat industry specialists. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the meat sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.