We are recruiting for an Assistant Factory Manager on behalf of our client, for their facility based in Lancaster. They supply meat products into the food service market predominantly, with a reputation for quality. They have invested heavily in their facility, making it a brilliant environment to work in with further resource available to make necessary improvements. Please find further details below;
- £30,000 - 36,000
- Monday to Friday, business hours
- A passion for leading people and maintaining business values
- Reporting in to the Factory Manager
- Leadership experience within a food manufacturing / FMCG environment
- IOSH Managing Safely or ability to pass the qualification
- HACCP Level 2 or ability to pass the qualification
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- The ability to motivate individuals to work towards a common goal
When taking this brief our client really emphasised the need for a strength of character from the successful candidate. The site deals with large volumes daily and the ability to hit KPI’s and meet deadlines is essential. The Factory Manager will provide exceptional support and guidance whenever necessary and will be a fantastic source of information regarding the business and the sector.
I understand that an advert rarely provides all the information you need, so please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 0115 9214807, or preferably send a copy of your CV and the best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch.