Do you have extensive prior experience of Sales / Account Management within the food industry?
Can you demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business?
Do you have a passion for high quality produce and cooking?
If so, this opportunity may be for you…..
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Account Manager to join a business with a first rate reputation in their sector.
As a purveyor and distributor of fine food from around the world - they source the highest quality products they can find, from truffles to caviar, foie gras to chocolate, and much, much more. Through close partnerships with their trusted suppliers, they deliver the highest quality fresh and frozen food products to the finest restaurants, hotels and retailers in London and across the UK.
The successful candidate will be joining a Sales team that is dedicated to developing opportunities and delivering quality – both in the representation of their brands and in terms of delivering the best service to their customers.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing existing accounts, delivering a partnership that ensures long term success. Managing a diverse portfolio you will be charged with developing and maintaining long term relationships, maximising the sales opportunities that exist therein and exceeding client expectations.
- Achieving targeted sales growth of an existing portfolio of high-end clients; including restaurants, hotels, contract caterers and food processors
- Building and strengthening relationships with decision makers
- Daily management of portfolio, handling all high-level customer queries and requests
What we are looking for:
- Extensive prior experience of successful sales within the food industry - with a proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
- Strong interest and knowledge of the UK Food / Hospitality industry, particularly the London market
- Strong commercial acumen with strengths in reporting, numeracy and budgeting
- Creative initiative with a strength in problem solving
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly developed pitching and negotiation skills
- Able to build strong relationships, both externally and internally
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Language skills – particularly French – would be an advantage (but not essential).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive package that includes a basic salary of up to £30k, a KPI related Bonus and a travel card. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business with a fantastic portfolio of products and an enviable client list.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist Food / FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.